Sunday, May 31, 2009
Nicholas and Baseball
I realized looking at my blog, that I didn't have photos or updates about Nicholas. So prior to Friday nights game, I got Nick out front in his uniform ready to play ball. And play he did! His team won 3-1 and he had a great hit and a great catch at shortstop! (I didn't even realize that he had caught the ball, and I don't know if Nick realized it at first) But he did and it was a great play! I will try and get some better photos of Nick in action. The Bodnar household is very busy in the coming 1 1/2 weeks. We have someone playing, practicing or coaching every night until June 12! Crazy! And in the middle of all that Tyler turns 18yrs. old, he graduates from HS, I start Biology, I need to cook wings this Wednesday and we need to sleep and eat in there too. Oh, and I guess school is still in session. So I will update when I get a chance and try to keep everyone up to date with the Bodnar family. 