Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memorial Weekend coming up!

Well, Memorial Day Weekend is upon us again and for the first time, I think ever, I will not be spending it with my husband and Nicholas. Instead L.Michael and I are heading out Thursday night for Rehobeth Beach for his next tournament. Yup, we are hopefully beating the holiday traffic by getting a days head start. We will arrive Thursday night and have Friday to go SPLAT, hopefully on the beach. Water will no doubt be cold, but, I'm certain the kids won't mind. Michael has 2 games on Saturday, 2 games on Sunday and than at least 1 more on Monday, with the possibility of more. This of course all depends on how they do. We have rented a 5-bedroom house and will be with 4 other familes from the team. We are all looking forward to this weekend, as we all get along fairly well. While L.Michael and I are down in Delaware, B.Michael and Nicholas will be holding down the fort, well, holding down the camper, as they will be spending the holiday weekend at Tri-boro. They of course have baseball as well, but, from what I hear, tent camping, fishing and roasting marhmallows and hotdogs on the fire are on the agenda. And the weekend weather looks like it will be nice, compared to the cooler, frosty weather we have had this week. So, Happy Memorial Day to all, and I will post some photos and updates when I can!!!