Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

The unofficial start to summer has ended and we all had a great weekend, no matter what state we were in! L.Michael had a fantastic tournament weekend down in Delaware. It was a huge complex and there were 10teams in his division. They ended up in 2nd place over all, making it all the way to the championship game, but unfortunately loosing 12-11. It was a tough loss, but it was a fantastic game. The team they played has a record of 54-2, and alot of the fans and the coaches said that our team was the best competition they have had in a long time. So we were very proud of the boys for how they played this weekend.
Up home, the rest of the Bodnar clan also had a good weekend. They had to dodge some nasty thunderstorms but, overall they had a great weekend too. The boat was in the river and there were chairs up in the rapids (Derek). There was of course baseball happening up here as well and Nicholas and his team won there 3rd game I believe. Go Pirates!
Yesterday (Tuesday) I began a quick 8 week class over at NCC and have some reading to do today. I also start Biology on about June 8. So, even though my spring semester is over, I still have school this summer. Almost done.
Will post some photos of Michael's weekend. They are of course baseball, but I thought you would like to see anyways. Ciao!