Saturday, December 25, 2010
Well, how about this...it's Christmas day and I am already posting pictures from last night and this morning!!! Crazy...it just might snow...no really, it may snow today.....well, to all my friends in Australia, I was glad to read that you had a hot Christmas day....the photos of you all on the beach are so far from the long sleeve shirt, sweater and big wooly socks I have on right now....Last night we had Holy night dinner down at Rogers house...it was very good and the boys did not disappoint with the eating of the garlic....they all stink today!....the kids opened up presents last night from that side of the family, as today, Christmas Day, we are not all together...everyone made out very nicely as you will see down below.....I will try and put some comments at each picture to explain down below......




Here is a photo of all the cousins...well almost all the cousins...as you can see Jen is sticking her belly out to have her little one part of the photo....Next year we will have the actual cousin!
Pop-pop and his grandkids!!! Add another for next years photo....
Nick thinks he is going to be the next Shaun White...maybe he will be!...look out for him in the Olympics!!!
This is the gift we got for Patrick...I must say, I think it was his favorite and he may have even slept in it!
Here is Uncle Chris with his niece and nephews...Dosen't he look HAPPY!!!...(notice the alcoholic beverage he is drinking)....
Oh...look at the little angels sleeping........
Sorry this photo didn't get very clear....but this is what our house looks like from outside at night.....
Our tree on Xmas Eve...
Our tree with smiling boys this morning! 
Mike thinks that Nick looks like a "movie star" from the 70's....(do you know what I'm talking about?)
Here is our future Navy Pilot...(the aviator glasses are new from Santa, and that is Nick's ski helmet...)...doesn't he look like a pilot?
So, there you have it up until now....it is just after 2pm on Christmas Day and very shortly I will be serving dinner of Ham and smoked Turkey...homemade filling...veggies...fresh cranberry sauce..salad and rolls and gravy......Will continue to take photos and update later tonight!...I hope everyone has enjoyed this showing of extremely updated photos!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!