Monday, December 27, 2010
The Days following Xmas.....
Well, here it is...the 27th of December and Christmas Day has come and gone...it was a wonderful day...very relaxing...very happy, especially since I was able to "talk" with my bestie Leanne..we had a houseful of family again with good food and great laughter. Sorry to say, I did not take any photos of Christmas day later in the afternoon...just the morning....we did have a few snow flakes fall that night......yesterday we had more snow.. we were supposed to get alot more, but the majority of snow fell to the east of us and we ended up with only a few inches. Now we are contending with the wind and the drifting of the snow. It is very cold, very windy and just not nice outside today. (hoping my husband is staying warm at work) as I sit here typing this in my warm bed, on my new laptop, I can hear the wind whipping and blowing outside...I bet the coast in Batemans' Bay is ALOT warmer than here!...