Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, here we are...December 25, 2011...I am officially 40....the day has come...and nothing bad happened...it was a lovely day....mostly sunny and warmish...Mike and I were up first....L.Mike woke at 830am...we had to wake Nick.....kids loved there gifts...Mike and I really dont exchange, but he did get a new pair of warm, fuzzy slippers and for my bday/xmas gift, he got me a Kindle....excited to see how to use...have not had a chance as we went to visit A. Carol and family about 12n and than back to our house for a housefull of people for dinner about 430pmish....we had ham..homemade filling..carrots in a glaze..beans..salad..rolls and of course b-day cake and other desserts....

I sit here at 1135pm..I keep misspelling words like crazy, my husband is snoring and I am tired...so, I will sign off for now...I did get some photos today...they will appear tomorrow.....

Love and hugs to my family down under!...thanks for the gifts..we loved them..