It is a long weekend for us here in the US. Labor Day weekend is upon us-which means the unofficial end of summer and the beginning of a new school year for kids and colleges. Our boys already began this past Thursday...an 8th and 4th grader...will have to add photos later as I am on Mike's work laptop at Tri-boro and photos are on my laptop at home. And yes we are at Tri-boro for the weekend. Not a gorgeous weekend, but no rain so far, just a bit overcast. Boys are just leaving to go fishing. I am making homemade waffles this morning. And than we have a picnic this afternoon and Mike kicks off his "fantasy football" league today with a bunch of guys that Derek knows and that Mike has known for years and years. So it is a good weekend...
Wishing my dad down under a great, big Happy Father's Day!!! (US Fathers day was back in June)..saw the photos of your luncheon and of course wish I was there!...only in spirit...hope you had a great day with your Family Mick!!! Cheers mate!