Thursday, June 30, 2011

1/2 way through the year

So once again, I have been extremely lazy in updating my blog. I just think we are a bit boring in our lives...but will update a bit anyways.....today/tonight is June 30 and tomorrow is July 1!!!!!! Can you believe it?!...crazy...That also means that it is our July 4th holiday coming up. Many people will have off on Monday, since that is our actual independence day........we have some plans for the upcoming weekend....baseball on Friday night...a cookout breakfast/lunch on Saturday with a picnic Saturday night.....Sunday should hopefully a rafting trip down the Lehigh ...and a dinner/cookout again....I am sure that whiffle ball will be played in there and also some fishing......Monday morning/arvo will be chilling out and cleaning up....than off to friends house for another picnic.....so should be a good weekend...supposed to be HOT...so I'm not looking forward to that, but will make do....

So here is to a good weekend full of laughs and friends and good food....and a Happy 4th of July to us all!!!....