Saturday, December 5, 2009
O' Christmas Tree......
Well, today I worked at the Xmas tree farm from 8am-430pm. Needless to say I am exhausted! It is a long, busy, cold day. But, it is fun. Most people are in a great mood, because they are in the festive spirit shopping for a Xmas tree. It started snowing today, which turned everything, colder, wet, slushy and a bit miserable (and it is still snowing!) Makes it hard to work when your fingers are cold and wet and pruny. I came home with wet pants, wet hair (even though I had a hat on), wet gloves.....made myself a bourbon and gingerale and took a hot spa bath! I am now on my 2nd bourbon and gingerale and I am much warmer and no longer wet and I'm feeling good! I still have some homework to do, but, I guess I am in the mentality of "it will get done when it gets done." Anyways, Happy Holidays to all, Happy shopping, Happy Decorating, Happy Xmas tree shopping..........cheers!