Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nicholas is 8 years old!!!!

Yup, 8 years ago today!!! I can't believe my youngest is 8years old. Crazy how fast time flies by. We were supposed to have a party last night with homemade cake and all, but this week was a bit crazy with illness and days out of school. L.Michael was diagnosed with bronchitis and the flu...and was out of school all week, plus the Friday before....and than a few days later, Nicholas complaining of a sore throat went to the doctor as well, but all tests came back negative. But I felt like we needed to postpone all festivities until our house was no longer infected. With that said, Steve and family and Chris and Jenn still came up because Michael no longer had a fever and they said they were ok with it. I was a bit upset cuz I didn't have his cake done, so we will still be doing a birthday cake celebration with the rest of the family when we are all better.

Nicholas does have a surprise coming his way tonight...(he has no idea of this yet), but Mike and I got ahold of 2 Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey tickets. And Dad is taking him to Philadelphia tonight for his birthday. They are fantastic seats and we are certain he will be excited as this is his first professional ice hockey game!

Will take some photos of Nick on his birthday today and will post as soon as I can.