Thursday, August 27, 2009
Unofficial end of summer! :(
Well, this coming weekend is the boys last weekend of "summer". Even though fall will not begin until Sept. sometime, Michael and Nichlolas start school on Monday. And even though we are ready to go back to school, we also are not ready. The boys are bored but yet they say they don't want to go back. We have bought new sneakers and socks and here's hoping they will be able to wear shorts the first few weeks of school. (dependent upon the weather). The boys are also into their fall sports. Michael is doing well with football and is improving each day. He is pretty much starting offensively and defensively, don't ask me any positions, don't understand the game, yet. And Nicholas has started soccer this week. He wanted me to tell everyone how he kicked the ball so hard the other night and unfortunately hit the goalie right in the face and made him cry. (he was proud of how hard he kicked it). Anyways, he will no doubt do very well this fall with soccer. I have also started my fall semester of school. I have American Literature II and Educational field experience. My Amer.Lit. class is online and the other is 1x a week at the school. As long as I finish these 2 with no issues, I will have my Assoc. degree in December! Yeah! So that is all for now. Will update next week with the boys first day of school.