Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring has sprung!!!!


Or it will at 744am this morning...it is currently 618am and I was just laughing my butt off reading about Leanne and Rod...too funny guys...I could actually picture this all happening...
Spring is arriving today at 744am! Yeah! I am ready for spring...Done w/the cold, and snow...and ready for warm weather and trees blooming and birds singing and.....allergies and mud...yes, I am ready for spring. If you can believe, today is my last day working up at the ski resort. Yup, we still have snow and people are still coming to buy tickets and ski. The mountain actually closes for the season on Sunday and than it is all done...but I am done today...which is good, cuz I have a bunch of papers to write for my one class and next week will give me time to get them done.
Tonight also begins tryouts/evaluations for baseball. The boys are very excited as is big Mike. Will let everyone know how they go. Both boys should play exactly where they played last year, Big Mike says that they are doing great! Just an FYI, for the next few weeks/months, alot of my blog posts will be involving baseball, as Derek knows this all too well.

Not much else to report at the moment...Will let you know how baseball goes and of course any other happenings in the Bodnar family.