Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Off to New Hampshire....

Hello to everyone. Hope all are doing well. The Bodnar family is heading out on Thursday afternoon for a few days of skiing and skating and sledding up in snowy New Hampshire. It will be a 7hour drive for us, but the weather looks good, so we shouldn't have any issues with snow or ice. The boys are so very excited to go and see Uncle John, Aunt Jen, Benton and newest cousin Adelaide. John and Jen do not have internet connection where they live (I know!!), so I will be out of touch for a few days. Although, we may make it into town to the local library and I may be able to get online there and post some pictures. (Jen tells me sometimes their internet connection goes down) They also do not have cable or satellite tv (I know!!), so we really will be out of touch for the next few days. But it is actually nice to really get away from it all. Will be in touch when I can, if you don't "hear" from me, than we will be back in PA next Monday night.