Sunday, January 18, 2009

Trying to stay warm....

Sorry I haven't updated lately, not much to really update...it is very, very cold here. We just got some snow last night, not much about 1-2inches, but enough to lay a fresh coat down...we've been doing alot of iceskating, as there is not much else to do right now. I took some video on my camera last night, but it didn't turn out too well, and I don't have sound. But, I will post what I
have. On second thought, the video really did not turn out very well, I had it on, but couldn't see anything, so I will have them take some video tomorrow during the day...instead I will post some photos of our backyard with the snow.....there are no BBQ's or fires happening on our back deck....

We are all back in the routine of things, finally. Jet lag hit us all hard, especially mom. Took over a week to not feel like wanting to fall asleep in the middle of the afternoon. So everyone is back at work, back at school and even mom starts her 2 classes on Tuesday!! Today we will have everyone over for a football party. Our Philadelphia Eagles are doing well and are 1step away from the SuperBowl, which is the ultimate goal for football.

Hope all is well with everyone! Will try and be a better blogger.....